Enter the Cloning Chambers and marvel at the work of our new alien allies, but will you make it through? The tour is suddenly interrupted without warning as Clone DX131 becomes defective! The clones turn hostile, you must evacuate immediately! Your only way out is through the facility that is now in lockdown!
The clones are not what we thought. They aren’t Dyscord’s creations; they are real humans that she has been testing on to carry out her sadistic plans. Failed test subjects are forced into a ruined village for observation and further testing.
Will these mutated survivors remember their human side and help you find a way through?
Come and try out our fantastic Giant Jumping Pillow – everyone will love it!
Great fun for all (even adults) who’ll bounce away all day long if you let them! They’re suitable for all ages, so it’s fantastic fun for all the family to enjoy and a great way to use up all that boundless energy. The pillows are specially designed and constructed with safety in mind being low level with no sharp edges or steep sides to fall off.
The sky’s the limit as they bounce away without a care in the world!
It started with mass electrical interference, followed by a strange communication, a message in a bizarre language from an unknown source.
The transmission became more and more frequent until the sender was finally close enough to earth to show herself. She is Empress Dyscord; queen of an alien race from a dimension we never knew existed.
Dyscord has arrived with a warning: Let her and her race assist us in managing the earth before it’s too late, before we bleed it dry and destroy ourselves!
To save us all, Dyscord introduces a race of part organic, part cybernetic human clones. With no need to eat or rest they are simply here to serve and teach us the error of our ways.
Or are they?
The clones begin to defect and turn hostile, slaughtering anyone who refuses to surrender to the control of Empress Dyscord. Earth is under attack as this alien race try to take over the planet. What does Dyscord want with the planet? Why were world leaders so gullible?
More importantly who will win this global battle?
|Friday 19th October|
|Saturday 20th October|
|Sunday 21st October|
|Monday 22nd October|
|Tuesday 23rd October|
|Wednesday 24th October|
|Thursday 25th October|
|Friday 26th October|
|Saturday 27th October|
|Sunday 28th October|
|Monday 29th October|
|Tuesday 30th October|
|Wednesday 31st October|
Please Note: We will be open from 6pm to 10pm, when ordering your tickets you must choose your admission time from the drop down menu. When you receive your ticket your admittance time will be displayed on the ticket stub.
Evening admission includes entry to:
Quarantine, The Bunker, Wastelands - Scare Zone, Ward 13, Containment, Giant Jumping Pillow.
Yorkshire Scare Grounds Scream Park,
Off Black Road,
CLICK on the map to view the full interactive map.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND PRINT OUR DIRECTIONS PAGE.
Please read the following terms and conditions of entry.
1. The Scare Grounds Evening Admission attractions are frightening and include darkness, water spray, strobe lighting, loud noises, live actors, claustrophobia, theatrical smoke and scent effects which are all intended to startle you; they are therefore not recommended for; women in late stages of pregnancy, people with heart disorders, epileptics, those of a nervous disposition or unaccompanied children under 16 years old. Parental discretion is advised concerning young children.
2. You must not touch anything inside the attractions; this includes props, effects and actors. The actors will not touch you in some attractions but may do so in others.
3. You must not smoke, chew gum, eat or drink while inside the attractions.
4. You must turn off mobile telephones while inside the attractions.
5. You must not make visual or sound recordings of any type inside the Park.
6. You must not take any bags into the attractions; these may get dropped in the dark and we will not be able to search for them until the following day. Please leave everything which might get lost, such as loose jewellery, hats or glasses in your car.
7. You must walk forwards at all times, with your hands upon the shoulders or waist of the person in front. You must not stop or move backwards unless told to do so by one of the actors. You must never run.
8. Once you have entered the evening attractions there are no midway exits, you must experience the entire attraction.
9. The attractions operate in all weather conditions; you must wear sensible clothing and footwear for potential wet conditions. ‘Creatures of the Corn’ is set in an outdoor cornfield.
10. Your ticket is only valid for the time slot you have booked; if you are late you will not be admitted. We will try and put you in a vacant time slot during the same night but we cannot guarantee that we will have any slots available. We will not issue replacement tickets. Tickets are released in half hour slots. We advise you to be at the attraction ticket office any time during your half hour slot. All audiences enter the attractions at the allocated time slot; if you are even slightly late, you will be too late.
11. If you appear to be under the influence of alcohol when you arrive we reserve the right to refuse admission. In this instance you will not be entitled to a refund. You may not enter the Scare Grounds if you are drunk. This decision lies with the head of security, who will make their decision based on the security and safety of other guests and actors. In this instance a member of security staff may accompany you around the attractions.
12. We reserve the right to refuse admission and refund your tickets if your behaviour is threatening or if we believe you pose a threat to our actors or other guests.
13. The Scare Grounds will endeavour to ensure that the advertised attractions are available. We may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Park or attractions, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment programme, due to capacity, inclement weather, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
14. Fear Masters Entertainment carry out photography and video recording in the Scare Grounds, which may feature guests. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that Fear Masters Entertainment or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Fear Masters Entertainment or such authorised party.
15. Fancy dress and masks are NOT permitted in any of the attractions.
By entering the park you are bound by the terms and conditions of entry. If you do not accept the terms and conditions you may not enter.